Let’s Get Started
Our Design Process
During our Design Process, we take extra time to understand your brand, your aesthetic preferences, your target demographic and even your competition. And we’ll make revisions to our original design, based on your feedback, to ensure that the final design is exactly what you were looking for. We’ll translate your brand personality into a professional, modern, easy to navigate, conversion-focused custom website design that is structured to engage site visitors and illicit action (a phone call, a contact form submission, or a purchase).
Questions to jump start the process
- What is the essence of your business? Briefly describe your products or services.
- What are your website goals and objectives?
- Who is your target audience? Who specifically are you hoping to reach with your site?
- Determine the Navigation links for your site, such as Home, About Us, Products, Services, Contact Us, etc.
- What colors or color schemes do you currently use in your marketing?
- What type of look are you trying to achieve? (e.g. high-tech, conservative, warm, flashy, etc.)
- List at least 3 URLs (web addresses) of high quality sites that you like the look of (these do not have to be sites who’s business is similar to yours. It aids us in determining what your design style is.) Consider layout, colors, navigation, graphics, font/print. Three sites that you don’t like can also be helpful.
- Who is your competition? Please provide the web addresses of competitors’ sites.
- Are there any other comments/specific ideas I should keep in mind while designing your project?
How much does it cost?
Costs vary from website to website and are unique to each project. Only after a detailed consultation (by phone or in person) can we begin to understand the time and costs involved. There is a website for almost every budget and all fees are agreed upon before the project begins. No hidden costs or surprises. Contact Bayside Web Design, share your needs are and we’ll start from there.
Bayside Web Design was incredibly helpful and instructive from the initial meeting and throughout every phase of the project.
The construction of my site was challenging to present the information clearly and concisely. Karen was able to facilitate this flawlessly.
She has a calm, focused nature that peels away all the extraneous and sees exactly what is needed.
She goes the extra mile to really learn the service/product that you are providing so she is able to emphasize and communicate those major points that only someone who was familiar with the service would know how to do.
Karen and her team’s keen sense of color and artistry create websites that are beautiful, yet clean and effective.
Pamela Thomson, Director
MindSet Brainwave Optimization